A concentrated and well-structured finish to achieve your goal.
Towards the end of your doctoral study many questions arise, which are discussed in this module. The course addresses the many factors affecting the effective structuring of the final phase of your doctorate, and focusses on proven methods that will form the framework of clear future perspectives.
- Structure of the final phase in terms of focus, priorities, and scheduling
- Planning and focussing on the writing process and the correction phase
- Dismantling practical and psychological barriers to writing
- Strategic issues for co-operation partners and supervisors during and after the dissertation
- Self-representation as an expert in the chosen research field and in the post-PhD market
- Positioning platforms & further career development
- Online and in-person networking skills
Trainer: Mark Edwards (https://www.kompetenzia-international.com/)
Date: November 3rd & 4th, 2021
Time: 2 -5 pm