Scientists have lots of job options, but are often not aware of them. This workshop will support you to see more them on the German labour market. You will learn to go the different steps of job search: to be aware of your competencies, skills and knowledge and to build your career strategies based on them.
- My competencies, skills and knowledge: How to be aware of them?
- German and international labour markets: How markets influence job search
- Private or public sector: Where should I go to?
- Until when should I leave academia, if I prefer to stay but I am not successful enough?
- Where do I find jobs for scientists – jobs that suit me?
- Career search strategies
- How networks help to get jobs soon
- How to read job ads?
- What does “career” mean? How to plan and how to develop my career
- Life goals and career paths – how to make them fit together?
Date: June 21 and 22, 2021
More details and registration: